We are looking for a dedicated and analytical SVP of Sales to join our innovative and forward-executive team. This is a leadership role within our organization and this person will report directly to our CEO, Jay Hartenbach.
Objectives for this role:
· Cultivate a customer-driven and high performing sales team through performance management, employee development, career progression, and rewards and recognition. You are a master Mentor and take your obligation to your teams’ success seriously.
· Develop, implement, and adjust sales strategies to optimize revenue, profitability, and market share for the retail and dealer channels for all Medterra products. You have spent years cultivating relationships with large retailers and big box stores.
· Align the sales organization's objectives with the Company strategy driving overall business performance and profitability while meeting the customer's needs. You are exceptionally comfortable in a data driven environment and you are prepared to use that data to drive performance and strategy.
· Maintain knowledge of competitor products, marketing programs, and industry trends and adapt the sales strategies accordingly. You don’t have to come from the CBD world, but experience in health and wellness is a plus.
Leadership and People Management:
· You are a collabrative and seasoned leader who has grown a team organically.
· You are comfortable in a highly evolving workplace/start up and know how to lead a team under pressure.
· Build long-term training strategies to up-skill all members of the sales team. Your current reports would say you were a great Mentor.
· You love Sales and negotiations. This is what you do.
· Experience in e-commerce or retail sales, with a background that lends itself to relationship building.
· You’ve transitioned a team from start up to profitable and understand growth and strategy.
· You are a bold, motivational, and collaborative leaders who thrives under pressure.