Successful candidates will have proven experience and success in a pharmaceutical, food, or beverage processing and packaging environment demonstrating a high attention to detail, organization skills, and excellent communication skills to all parts of the organization. More specific qualifications include:
● A minimum of 5 – 7 years of proven manufacturing management and leadership experience preferably within the
pharmaceutical, food, or beverage industries.Cannabis industry experience is a plus.
● Bachelor’s degree in a manufacturing related discipline: Engineering, Sciences or Operations preferred. Degrees in
other disciplines are acceptable in conjunction with suitable experience and accomplishment.
● Inherently sound human resource values and problem resolution skills in combination with a history of strong
leadership skills and talent development of those directly and indirectly reporting to this person.
● Demonstrated success in leading manufacturing operations to achieve improved performance and profitability.
● Possess the financial acumen to manage, measure, and improve the operations effectiveness and profitability.
● Demonstrated accomplishment in continuous improvement and with leading Lean Six Sigma and other
manufacturing improvement initiatives highly preferred.
● Demonstrated knowledge on managing and improving food safety, employee safety, quality, and packaging for
● Strong communication skills to every level of the organization
● Ability to develop structure while operating in a continued startup and emerging environment.