● Minimum 21 years of age
● Bachelor’s in business or operations management or a related field preferred.
● 5 + years of managerial experience preferably in a retail-based industry with a customer-centric approach
● Min. 2 year PharmaCann dispensary management experience will be considered
● 2+ years Dispensary Management experience will be considered
● Demonstrated ability to achieve individual selling goals and metrics
● Proven ability to drive sales results, able to analyze selling reports, identify business trends and react quickly to
the needs of the business
● Comfortable and confident in making decisions and mediating conflict within a team environment
● Ability to address complex issues and allocate time to execute multiple tasks and changing priorities.
● Exceptional interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
● Ability to identify top talent and train/develop/retain great people.
● Proficient in windows - based software such as Excel, Word and Outlook
● Business Acumen
● Communication Proficiency
● Ethical Conduct
● Relationship Management
● Performance Management
● Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
● Consulting Skills
● Global & Cultural Awareness
This job operates in a professional retail store environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as
computers, phones, and photocopiers. This position regularly requires a flex schedule, long hours, nights, weekend work
and holiday availability.
Ability to bend, open and move product and fixtures lift up to 50 lbs., as needed
Ability to climb step stools and ladders
Ability to stand/walk for long periods at a time
Possess manual dexterity and hand - eye coordination
Ability to travel to other store locations (as needed) and attend district meetings
This position manages all employees of each DOR department and is responsible for the performance management and
hiring of the employees within that department.
● Meet or exceed goals related to total store sales, profitability, and operational excellence.
● Forecast and adjust payroll to maximize productivity, achieve sales & payroll goals, and complete workload.
● Build a team that embodies the PharmaCann brand by delivering exceptional service and driving customer loyalty
therefore increasing return visits.
● Review and interpret financial and operational reporting regularly, including store visit and audit results.
● Identify underperforming metrics and develop strategies that leverage company programs, tools, and resources to
improve and grow the business.
● Create and ensure a cohesive work environment.
● Attract, hire, and retain a diverse team of top talent.
● Place the right people in the right roles, specifically the management DOR program.
● Train, coach, and develop direct reports using company programs, tools, and resources.
● Create an environment that inspires and encourages the growth and engagement of associates.
● Model an environment of open communication by sharing enterprise strategy and corporate messaging to
● Promote a culture of teamwork by working alongside the management team, establishing priorities, and providing
● Be proficient in, and ensure compliance with PharmaCann policies, regulations adherence, procedures, and
● Use the company's scheduling tool as directed to schedule the right associates in the right places, at the right times
in order to provide an exceptional customer experience, reduce loss, and execute company directives.
● Protect company assets and minimize loss by ensuring all store standards and operating procedures are met,
including workplace safety, inventory control, compliance and loss prevention.
● Support continuous improvement by implementing company programs and influencing end-user’s buy in.
● The General Manager may perform other related duties as required by the Company, field leadership, and especially with regard to serving the customer.