Pharmacann Inc., one of the nation’s leading cannabis companies, is changing the way people view cannabis. Be a part of the team shaping the future of this booming industry, where our people, our reputation and our standards matter. With a strong foundation and dynamic growth plan, opportunities to join our team abound in this fast-paced environment. Are you ready to join the movement?
We’re grounded and growing. Based in Chicago, PharmaCann Inc. operates fourteen dispensaries and four production facilities across multiple states including New York, Illinois, Massachusetts, Maryland, Ohio and Pennsylvania with licensing secured in the Midwest and on the east coast. For more information about our company, please visit pharmacann.com.
The Director of Project Management will oversee the company’s approach to project management. This will include building out a team to support a variety of projects, advising senior leadership on the best projects to undertake, and implementing performance targets for the project management team. This role is expected to work alongside most, if not all, cross functional leaders, including Compliance, Marketing, Operations, REFA, and IT.
Duties and responsibilities:
· Establish the company’s approach to the full life cycle of projects, including planning, initiation, resourcing, and execution to monitoring, control and completion.
· Identify and implement performance targets for the Project Management team that align with the organization’s strategic objectives and adhere to project management best practices.
· Act as a trusted strategic advisor to the Chief Operating Officer and other cross functional leaders to help determine which projects should be undertaken, why, when, and how.
· Establish the Project Management team structure, hiring, and managing staffing requirements in line with project objectives.
· Oversee project managers for the delivery of projects and programs on-time, within scope, and on budget.
· Interface with executives to define project priorities and implementation opportunities and challenges.
● Bachelor’s degree in business or operational management or related field
● Project Management (PMP or similar) qualification desired
● 8+ years’ experience of project management required
● Expert-level knowledge of project and change management and associated methodologies, techniques, processes and approaches.
● Knowledge of resource management tools.
● Strategic thinking: ability to juggle multiple goals and deadlines
● Team leadership and development: ability to mentor, coach and effectively transfer expertise to others
● Facilitation, negotiation, & problem resolution skills: Ability to build a strong network and relationships
The position will operate both in a professional office environment and in the field. The role routinely uses standard office equipment and will require routine travel for direct oversight of projects’ development and progress, as well as attendance of company business, as necessary.
Ability to bend and or stand as necessary, open cabinets and move and/or lift products. Ability to climb step stools and/or ladders.
Possess manual dexterity and hand - eye coordination
On occasion, this position may also require lifting up to 50 lbs.
One project manager. Additional roles expected.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
PharmaCann, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age disability or genetics. We value diversity, military service, and law enforcement experience. Compensation is competitive and will be commensurate with experience. Benefits are available.