BD is a $13B global leader in the medical/surgical arena – and they’re looking for a strong supply chain executive to lead a highly regulated and highly automated, 550K sq. ft. distribution center.
This Distribution Director will also be responsible for:
· Facility optimization, expansion and lay-out
· Employee/team-member hiring & training
· Distribution, transportation & logistics execution
· Continuous Improvement/LEAN leadership
· Automation/Technology upgrades and installs
· Strategy, KPI and all metrics development - as well as P&L Ownership
· Vendor management, client delivery and regional growth
This individual will need to be a strong leader, capable of building a culture that focuses on employees who have a desire to succeed, that believe in teamwork, individual reliability and fun! Cultural buy-in is critical in this role, so this individual must place emphasis on facility optimization and performance as well as employee morale. Ideally, this individual will also have solid understanding of FDA, DEA and ISO regulatory practices.
This position is slotted to become a Vice President within 2-3 years. Lots of upward mobility!
Compensation for this role will range between $170-$200K base plus a lucrative bonus and stock package. Total comp could realistically hit $300K annually. Travel should be minimal or <25%.
Individuals who are or have been leaders within big-box distribution operations, high-velocity fulfillment roles, medical device, life-sciences or retail operations will likely thrive here.