• Consult with Brand Management and Digital Marketing Services teams to understand current and future business needs related to digital marketing channels to meet operating company and enterprise goals.
• Analyze existing digital marketing channels and capabilities to identify areas of opportunity, or to activate upon specific business initiatives.
• Assess emerging marketing channel capabilities and techniques to identify areas of opportunity, or to activate upon specific business initiatives.
• Manage, craft, consult on and execute digital marketing work streams, primarily focused on current digital communication channels (i.e., email, SMS, Digital Banner Ads), and new marketing channels and technologies based on business needs.
• Work with the brand and technical teams to optimize email deliverability and IP reputation.
• Lead and execute cross-functional digital marketing initiatives (may include pilots or broader executions, or improvements of existing products and platforms), inclusive of working with legal, finance, procurement, and IS partners to secure resources and alignment.
• Support development of key business insights to help inform operating company marketing and ATC 21+ name generation strategies.
• Ensure potential ideas can be implemented in compliance with our current marketing practices.
We want you to have:
• A Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or relevant field
• 7+ years of relevant professional experience. Digital marketing, advertising agency, and/or e-commerce experience is preferred
• Passion to learn with a demonstrated ability to learn and apply new concepts through on the job training and coaching
• Strong analytic and critical thinking skills; ability to apply data analytics to problem solving and to help form focused initiatives and work plans
• Proven ability to work autonomously and collaborate optimally across functions, inclusive of strong communication skills (written and oral)
• Strong sense of urgency, and able to work in an evolving and changing "white space" environment
• Capable of critical thinking as well as successfully leading implementation of ideas through execution
• Technical understanding of and experience in implementing digital marketing channel executions is preferred (Adobe marketing suite including Adobe Campaign, SMS, Digital Banner Ads, Magento)
• Familiarity and experience working in agile environments
In addition to the opportunity to apply and develop your skills toward key business objectives, we offer an excellent compensation package including a competitive base salary, comprehensive health/vision/dental insurance, participation in our deferred profit sharing and incentive compensation programs as well as a relocation assistance package.
Altria Group is a FORTUNE 200 company that leads the premier tobacco companies in the United States. Headquartered in Richmond, Virginia, Altria Group holds diversified positions across tobacco, alcohol, and cannabis. Our tobacco companies include some of the most enduring names in American business: Philip Morris USA, U.S. Smokeless Tobacco Company, John Middleton, and Nat Sherman. We have 35 percent ownership of JUUL Labs, Inc., the nation’s leading e-vapor company. And we have an 80% interest in Helix Innovations, which manufactures and markets on!, an oral tobacco-derived nicotine pouch product. We complement our total tobacco business with our ownership of Ste. Michelle Wine Estates and our significant equity investment in Anheuser-Busch InBev, the world's largest brewer. Altria’s significant stake in Cronos Group, a leading global cannabinoid company, represents an exciting new global growth opportunity.
At Altria, we recognize that our people are the reason we achieve our business goals. It’s only through diverse perspectives and insights that we will be able to take on the important challenges we will face to dramatically transform our business – and our industry. The work opportunities and experiences, combined with training, development, and advancement programs, allow our employees to achieve their full potential and deliver superior business results. We have the opportunity to make more progress on harm reduction in the next 10 years than we have in the past 50 years. Join us as we work together to shape a better future for adult tobacco consumers, our employees, and our shareholders. Each Altria company is an equal opportunity employer.
Altria Group holds diversified positions across tobacco, alcohol and cannabis. Through our wholly-owned subsidiaries and strategic investments in other companies, we seek to provide category-leading choices to adult consumers, while returning maximum value to shareholders through dividends and growth.