Duties and responsibilities or (Essential Functions)
● Develop and write cultivation SOPs ensuring compliance with State regulations and company policies.
● Design Cultivation facilities and coordinate with construction team to ensure project completion.
● Evaluate new technologies and techniques and implement them at cultivation facilities.
● Develop and set greenhouse and indoor grow facility environmental parameters and program/monitor automated greenhouse control software.
● Hire new Cultivation Managers and train on all aspects of Cultivation.
● Develop production schedules, work schedules and duties for nursery or greenhouse staff.
● Monitor production results regularly with Operations Managers driving team accountability for adherence to standards and product yield and quality, and responsible for addressing any deviation Approve crop-inputs and supplies for the Grow Areas.
● Develop custom fertilizer recipes to optimize yield, plant health and potency.
● Set and implement integrated pest management strategies in compliance with state and company policy.
● Develop proper sanitation protocols of the Growing Area.
● Identify plant varieties to fit facility and market needs.
● Set propagation, germination and planting schedules for all crops and varieties.
● Coordinate clerical, recordkeeping, inventory and financial data.
● Explain and enforce safety regulations and policies
● At least 15 years experienced with leadership of a large-scale commercial growing operation in a regulated cannabis program or horticulture operation with similar photoperiod plants
● Master’s degree in Agronomy, Plant Sciences, or Horticulture strongly desired; bachelor’s degree in related field required
● Leadership skills building teams in a highly collaborative environment
● Experience in developing advanced/custom fertilizer recipes strongly desired
● Experience in integrated pest management (IPM)
● Strong process management skills
● Skilled in working with technical experts
● Skilled in use of ERP, Excel and Database systems
● Skilled in use of horticulture automation systems - Argus, Hortimax or Priva or equivalent
Travel required up to 50% of the time
PharmaCann, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age disability or genetics. We value diversity, military service, and law enforcement experience. Compensation is competitive and will be commensurate with experience. Benefits are available.